Monday, July 2, 2012

My week in Instagram


Hi everyone!
Sorry if I haven't posted anything in awhile. It's been a very hectic few months for me. I decided to move into a much bigger and better apartment. And throughout this whole process, I was in my last semester with exams and final projects.  And not to mention I was working a lot! Thank god I passed with flying colors!

Now things have slowed down a little, I've had time to decorate the new house, try out some new recipes for the hubby and I, cut my hair, and buy some cute accessories for summer!

Yesterday was a very sad day for my family. Someone very close to us passed away. And I'd just like to say that even though life is a every day struggle, victory comes to those who suffer. I know that this very special person has found her peace, and I will always carry her in my heart. I love you...

Anyways... check out my week in Instagram! Follow me @ gsiracuse. And if you like Pinterest as well, you can follow me @ gsiracuse too!

Thanks for the support! We so far have 607 fans on Facebook and over 8,000 views on the Fashion Junkies blog. THANK-YOU!

G xxx


I bought this bikini randomly at a store in Praia das Maças for 15 €!


I bought this Crochet shorts on sale at Zara for 15.99 €



I love my new make up organiser from IKEA. Gotta thank IKEA for having the best ideas!





Finally cut my hair short for the first time in like 4 years, and I have to admit, I am loving it!



I bought these rings randomly at Pull and Bear for 4.99 €. They always have the best jewellery.






This is my dresser at home. Rule of life "Keep calm and carry on"




My new dining room chairs from IKEA



I tried out this recipe for Chicken Teriyaki that I found on Pinterest. It was amazing! Follow me on Pinterest @ gsiracuse to find out more recipes!