Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sushi Restaurants, Lisbon

Hey Junkies! I am dedicating this post to my favorite type of cuisine, which is Sushi.
This post will update you on my favorite dishes, and restaurants in Lisbon, Portugal. Try them out, and leave comments!



Photographer:: Duarte Mayer

Photographer:: Duarte Mayer

Photographer:: Duarte Mayer

Photographer:: Duarte Mayer

Photographer:: Duarte Mayer

Confraria Lx::
MY favorite dishes are the Gyozas, Ceviche Jô, Uramaki Panko, Ebi Tempura and Spicy Salmon Maki.

Try them! Sooo yummy :)

Confraria Lx::

Estado Liquido::
Thanks to my lovely boyfriend, I finally got the chance to try out Estado Liquido. It's kind of expensive, but so worth it.
I suggest trying the Soft Shell Crab Maki, Spicytuna Home Sushi, and the Hot Philidelphia!

Sensei Lounge:: 
Hot Philidelphia 

Sensei Lounge::
Sensei Lounge is a cheap alternative if your looking for a restaurant with a great buffet system.
You pay 20€ and you can get all you can eat sushi, including Hot Philidelphia! The fish is fresh and they have a restaurant in Santos and Cascais.

Sushi Café Amoreiras::
Whenever I go shopping I always get these crazy cravings for sushi.
Sushi Café have great quality fish and a huge menu to choose from!
I allllways like to order a Yakisoba noodles because they are fast and yummy.
 
Sushi-Ya::
Sushi-Ya is located in Ajuda in Lisbon. The restaurant is so chic, and it has a beautifully romantic mise-en-scene.
I always order the Spicy Tuna, Gyozas, Hot Sushi-Ya Grelhado and Fresh Sushi.

Sushi-Ya::