Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fashion Junkies ♥

Goooooood morning my hungover beauties! Sunday afternoons are always spent on the couch watching romantic comedies with your hubby!! I love Sundays!! ♥

Here are some inspirations for Spring. Check out the colors, patterns, fabrics, and styling.

I will definitely be hitting up the stores to buy similar outfits, I suggest you guys do the same! I love discount hunting, and you can always find similar pieces in any store like H&M, Zara, Bershka or any vintage store in Bairro Alto!

High Bun::

Alexander McQueen Scarf:: 



Kristen Cavalleri::

I want a Vespa!

Flower Ring:: Welcome Spring!



I love this mint color! And the tan studded clutch!::

Lauren Conrad:: Miu Miu

Mary Kate Olsen


Shoulder Decoration::


Faux Fur ONLY!!:: 

Olivia Palermo:: 



Braids are so in this Spring


Olivia Palermo::

Olivia Palermo::

Christian Louboutin

Have a nice Sunday my loves :)