Thursday, November 15, 2012

Instagram Pics/Recent Purchases

Hey everyone!

So here's a post about some of my recent instagram pics and recent purchases I've made. I admit I have been really busy and it's been difficult for me to make regular posts. Working and trying to finish my course is not easy. So I apologize for that!

Anyways, I just bought myself an iPhone and I am ADDICTED! I have been taking some amazing photos recently. Especially some of my new pieces I've bought.

First things first, I had to get an iPhone cover from Marc by Marc Jacobs. I'm so in love with the new collection, I just want to buy them ALL! And then I bought a gorgeous camoflage button up shirt with spikes from Zara, then I bought myself a new wallet from Marc by Marc Jacobs (I'm in love with this red right now!) Then my boyfriend offered me a shopping spree from Urban Outfitters for my birthday, and I bought my spike colar chiffon top, a slit top, a cross pendant necklace and this really cool temporary hair dye in pink from Creative.

Last but not least, I really love the Natasha model from Marc by Marc Jacobs in this Flamingo Highlighter color. We received this bag today and I want it so bad!! I am going to go broke working at this store!!









Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram @ gabriellesiracuse or fashionjunkiespt .

G xxx