Thursday, June 28, 2012

Button up blouse





Blouse- Urban outfitters
Shorts- Forever21
Shoes-Jeffrey campbell Coltranes

I just got this blouse from urban outfitters after seeing it in store a few weeks ago. It had sold out for a while but they FINALLY got it back in stock. I absolutely love it because of the studs at the collar and the fact that it is semi sheer. This looks great with a cute black lace bra underneath, or if I want to stand out a bit more I could pair this with some black pants and a neon lace bra. The necklace was on sale, since I bought it I have been wearing it everyday now as its a mix between gold and silver therefor I can pair it with anything, even my JC coltranes which I sometime have trouble pairing as the buckles are silver and I only own mostly gold necklaces. This solves the problem for me :).