Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend outfits

I am sorry we have not been updating the blog recently. Both me and my sister have been extremely busy. However, we have good news!I recently puchased a new camera ( Canon Rebel T3) and will most surely be be posting photos taken by myself and my sister of new items, outfits, street wear and whatever else you would like to see.

So, continuing on...







This weekend was a pretty good weekend. I have finally moved to Brooklyn, in which during the weekends there is usualy a few good events to attend to. Fashion week has been going on, however I was not able to attend because it collided with my work days. On Saturday there was the Williamsburg fashion show. I had planed to attend their after party, I heard it was pretty fun but instead I took a calm night out with my friends. In this case, choosing outfits for a weekend outing if my favorite. Because the weekends are the only time of the week that I can really dress up in clothing that other wise would be inappropriate for my office. : D

I had chosen to take out my Levis vintage cut off shorts which I bought on ebay last year. I have not worn them in  forever and was missing them very much. I guess I must have gotten a bit tired of them since I was practically living in them this summer.

The top is a new top I bought from forever21 about two weeks ago on a shopping trip with my sister (I am really liking the peter pan collars lately) She came to New York to visit for a week so of course we had do some shopping together.

 I purchased the shoes  from www.urbanog.com. I must say, this website is wonderful for finding shoes that are on trend. They have daily new merchandise and the prices are extremely wonderful. and another point to mention- the quality is good! i bought these shoes a year ago and have worn them many times and yet they are still in good condition.

By the way, pay close attention to the presidents sales!!! many stores will be offering some good sales that have started by the weekend and will continue on until midnight Feb 20th. I just purchased 2 cute dresses for 20% off which I will post next weekend.